Relax and unwind on a 1.5 hour Hilo Sunset Cruise to Onomea Bay. Take a step back in time on a historical Hilo boat cruise along the tropical Hamakua coast. As Hilo rains flow down Mauna Kea , one of a kind views of beautiful waterfalls can be viewed pouring over large sea cliffs into cool ocean waters. Explore the historical landmarks including many sites of interest from ancient Hawaiian villages, Ship landings, black sand beaches and sugar plantation era. Discover Hawaii’s unique raw features from untouched gulches, Palm treed valleys to secret coves and hidden waterfalls while indulging on fresh island delights and cold drinks. Hilo sunset cruise includes: juice, soda, water and light pupus: fresh fruits, cheese & crackers. This Hilo tour by boat offers a porthole to the past revealing many secrets of the Big Island. The only way to get close and personal photos of these special Hawaii places.
4:30 pm to 6:00 pm for Oct. through Feb.
5:00 pm to 6:30 pm for Feb. through April
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm for April through Sept.
5:00 pm to 6:30 pm for Sept. through Oct.
Adults $89.00, plus tax, per person
Children (3-12) $45.00, plus tax, per person
Kama’aina $79.00, plus tax, per person
- Tour is Subject 8 Passenger Minimum
- Private Charters are available
- Departures are from Wailoa Habor
- Weather Conditions Permitting
- Check In Time is 30 minutes Prior to Departure
- Cancellations must be made by 48 hours Prior to Avoid Charge
- All Food and Beverage is Subject to Change without Notice
- Minimum Age to Board is 3