East Hawaii’s Two Tank Morning SCUBA Dive and Snorkel along the Puna Coast explore select Big island dive sites. SCUBA Dive two unique dive sites to see rare volcanic terrain, an abundance of tropical marine life which can include Sea Turtles, Dolphins, Munk Seals and even Sharks
2 tank dive cost:
– $150 for Certified Scuba Divers (plus rental gear)
– $89 for Snorkelers & Ride Alongs* (rental gear included)
Trip meeting time:
– 8:00 AM. Isaac Hale Beach Park/ Pohoiki Boat Ramp
– Between 12:00-1:00 p.m.
– 2 Professionally Guided Scuba Dives
– Tanks & Weights
– Sandwich, Snack, Juice & Water
Divers need to Provide:
– Certified Divers bring Certification Card
– BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask/Fins/Snorkel gear
– Rental gear available @ $10 per piece
To Reserve your seat:
– Call (808)966-4200
– 48 hour cancellation policy. A 10% booking fee will be assessed on all cancellations.
– Changes or cancellations made with less than 48 hours will result in a full charge.